I teach the following courses, some regularly, others occasionally:
- Integrating Concepts in Biology II (NOTE: this site is an example of how the course could be structured, for prospective adopters of ICB)
BIO 114, Integrating Concepts in Biology II – SPRING 2022 Students – this is the link for YOU – it will take you to the text!
- BIO 217, Insects and People (link takes you to syllabus from Spring 2017)
- BIO 317, Entomology (every few years – only available on MOODLE)
- BIO 321, Ecology (every other year, approximately) – links to MOODLE course site
- ENV 201, Introductory Environmental Science (rarely)
- BIO 366, Renewable Natural Resources: Science and Policy, with Dr. Fuji Lozada (occasionally)