Your final course grade will be calculated according to the following criteria at the end of the semester. I am happy to discuss your progress at any time during the semester.
- 10% – Organization of laboratory notebook, computer files, and other project documentation
- 10% – Discussion of community ecology literature specific to your project, as well as design of study
- 20% – Annotated bibliography
- 20% – Poster prepared for the Joint Science Symposium
- 10% – Blog/website entries and use of digital media to promote and analyze your project, assessment of use of digital technology or digitization in applied ecology.
- 10% – Peer evaluation using CATME.
- 10% – My assessment of your performance (includes effort, attitude, mindfulness, teamwork, safety, attention to detail, level of participation, etc.)